Monday, August 31, 2009

More cartoons I miss


I have to continue my ramblings on cartoons another week because I just feel like today they don't have any good ones anymore.
Classics like Hong Kong Phooey are lost to many. This was a great toon. Boomerang actually replays the series and I had my DVR tape every episode when it came on. Great stuff! Still funny for me today!
Switching gear from funny to just plain cool. Batman: The Animated Series had it all. An ongoing story line. Cool scenes, and really one of the best Jokers the franchise has ever scene. Mark Hamill makes an amazing Luke Skywalker, but giving voice to the Joker has got to be one of his best highlights yet!
Back into the funny. Man, this series had it all. Not one episode didn't have you laughing. I own the entire series and watched it not too long ago. The last few episodes were sad because the wittiness was still there but it couldn't save it from cancellation.
Who remembers these guys? I think I'll let you guess and if you didn't see their cartoon you missed out... a lot. This was VERY entertaining and hilarious at times. I remember watching them on Saturday and quoted them throughout the entire week afterwards! In my opinion, when they went off the air cartoons in general took a nose dive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Terrible Thunderlizards!!!!
(how in the heck did you remember them?)

kidcardco said...

How the heck could I forget!!

Kimber said...

I also miss Biker Mice From Mars, and Gargoyles. :)
Oh and yes, Mark as Joker- best EVER. (ya know he voices him in batman arkham asylum too and it's fantasssssssstic and that game is the bomb!!!!!!!!