Friday, August 21, 2009

The Best Of Matt Wilkins (Volume One)


A couple of years ago I set out to make a "Best Of Matt Wilkins" video for a couple of my long distance friends. For years I'd made funny skits and sent them out. Some of the better "classics" are now lost forever, but a few have survived on VHS.

Back then, VHS was still around so I had decided to make a totally new tape including old and new skits! It was never finished.

Some footage has been recently uncovered in my search for older material and so every Friday I plan on bringing you a "never before seen skit" from the tape.

This was actually the intro I made and I have no idea what I meant with "don't believe the ending" I had something planned I remember but I don't exactly know what it was. Some of the skits you've already seen. (Sing-a-long 1, cribs) But I think you'll receieve a few chuckles at what I have left.

C-ya next week!

1 comment:

RickCapezza said...

If you come across the one where we were all like "WAASSSUUPPP!!!" and the one where we say "She's a crazy, crazy, extremely crazy nut" that would make my decade.