Saturday, February 21, 2009

You're never going to believe this...

Hello Cardco Clan!

Tired of never having anything to hear on the radio? Nothing sounds interesting and you wish there was something somebody would do about it?!

Never fear, Matt is here..... IN HIS OWN MORNING SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right folks! Due to a temporary relieve of absence I've been asked to fill in the mornings co-hosting the most listened to morning show in the area!...... On a country station no less. Hmmm....

Like I said it's only temporary, (2 weeks maybe) but at least you can enjoy it while it last! (and maybe phone in a good word about me after the show... heh heh)

The station is 104.1 and for anyone long distance you can go online to listen at kjlo.com From 6-9 a.m. (central standard time) I'll be rocking out the air waves! WA-HOO!


2 comments:

pard1959 said...

You probably won't believe me, but I've been thinking about you be on the radio. Let's face it

1) You have a great sense of humor.
2) You can think fast on your feet.
3) You have a face for radio.

3 for 3 baby! Angie listens to the morning show e'erday. Make her happy.

Kimber said...

What?! holy crap! I'll be listening, I am your #1 fan after all