Monday, February 09, 2009

Great Hockey Movies

Ok, when talking about hockey movies only two come to mind. Miracle, which I think is the best because it's based off an unbelievable true story of the 1984 USA Hockey Team and how they beat the russians that year.
And the other is good ole Slap Shot. About a team who's looking at their last season on the ice and don't really care what happens. Paul Newman does a great job in it and they actually made 2 sequels to this movie later on. But I never saw them so I have no idea how good they were.
I want to make one correction from last week's post. "Forget Paris" should have been up on that list of great Basketball movies. I had meant to post it but forgot about it when the time came.
Have a good week folks!

3 comments:

Kimber said...

Awwwwwwwwwww not The Mighty Ducks?? I love that movie. ;)

MajorLamont said...

Two Words:

Mystery, Alaska

/thread.

kidcardco said...

Yikes! You're right! Mystery, Alaska should have be in it! I forgot about that one!