Friday, February 13, 2009

Disney PRINCE and Princess'!












In a VERY rare photo opt we got the chance to take our picture with Disney Princes! According to fan sites these guys never are around for pics but due to a show being cancelled they let us have 15 minutes to photo opportunities and to my knowledge Megan and I were the only ones lucky enough to hit all 3!
Megan will tell you though, it was close. We almost didn't make it. I have to admit even I was getting excited about..... meeting a Disney Prince?!? I think Megan's rubbing off her bad habits on me. : )
The other two are with the classic charaters Pluto and Chip and Dale. (by the way, those two fought over Megan after the pic) Grrr.. stupid chipmunks!
HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH EVERYBODY! OOOooooooOOOOoooooOOOOoooo......



2 comments:

Kimber said...

/fall over dead from excitement and jealousy
Megan lets just go work there. We could be princesses. Matt and Tony could be...um.... the chipmunks.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me! I would love working there. I think Matt would make a better goofy though.

Meg