Monday, July 28, 2008

Wedding Checklist

Today I thought I would share on how the wedding plans were coming along.

Everything is going well and pretty much all of the big stuff is out of the way. All we have left is detailed things for that day. Mostly things which can not be done until the night before or day of.

In another direction, we have been in the process of registering things for our new home. For those of you who have yet to experience it... it is a pain the butt!!! (or at least I think).

Matt is just there with me when we go, and he is leaving all the decision making to me. The thing is, I'm not sure yet what colors we should do and Matt says he is fine with anything. With that in mind, I'm about to decide that our room will be 'Star Wars' themed. It will be easy enough to decorate and I KNOW he will be happy with that.
Have a great week everyone!!!

5 comments:

MajorLamont said...

The force will be with you Megan, always.

Anonymous said...

Megan, you are really good to Matt. See you this weekend. Roger

RachelCapezza said...

Wow, I'd never be that nice to my husband. You have much to learn. LOL, just kidding.

Anonymous said...

Megan you seem like a good woman, "sit vis vobis cum."
don't let the plans get to you too much though, they can only last so long. :)

Unknown said...

Katherine does a weekly theme in our room. one week it is lightning McQueen, then next week the Incredible Et cetera. Just a thought.