Friday, July 11, 2008

Cleaning out my closet


It's been a long time coming, but I finally had a chance to clean out my closet! I've had an over abundance of faded, torn and just plain nasty looking clothes that needed to be moved out. It took me well over an hour to glean thru everything.
Yes, there were tears as a few things had to go. There were also found memories, forgotten treasures and moments where I didn't have a clue how that ended up in my closet. Megan's face was enough to say it all when I would pull it out and show her.
But the end result was well worth it. No longer are my drawers over-flowing and my walk in closet finally had some breathing space. All is good. But I still have way to many clothes!!

8 comments:

Kimber said...

I love cleaning out my closet!

pard1959 said...

Pardon me, but that looks like some dresses hanging in your closet.

MajorLamont said...

Yeah....I thought this was another one of Megan's posts by the looks of things. Hmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

hahaha...Yes it does look like something I would do. However I do need to clean out my closet as well. By the way, that is a couple of dresses hanging in the closet pic, but it is neither mine nor his. This is some random pic he got off the internet.

Meg

MajorLamont said...

Riiiiggghhhtttt.

Anonymous said...

awww the twinkies shirt is still there right?

kidcardco said...

The Twinkies shirt will NEVER leave!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha good to hear the twinkies shirt is safe.