Monday, July 07, 2008

More Favorites....


Ok, I'm going to talk about music and books!

For music, I like to listen to anything really. I don't have a favorite. But I do love my "Beauty and the Beast" soundtrack. Belle would be considered my favorite Disney princess!

{MATT} Stick to the point.
{MEGAN} Go away. Hush.

Now as for my favorite type of book, I'd have to say suspense and romance.

{MATT} Grrrrrowlll.....
{MEGAN} Stop it.

My favorite authors are Mary Higgins Clark and Danielle Steele. But I love several other authors as well. Some books that come to mind are:

Captivating
The Wedding
A Cry in the Night
Blue Like Jazz
Wild At Heart
and...ALL the Nancy Drews!!

Ok. Ok. This is so much fun! Next week I don't know what I'll talk about but it should be good. Have a great week everybody! =D

8 comments:

pard1959 said...

Matt, she's a keeper!

Megan, I'm afraid you're going to have to write the blog when Matt's taking a nap. Why don't you sing him the lullaby from Star Wars, the Musical. Oh, wait a tick, Matt has written it yet.

MajorLamont said...

I think one goes like this:

Hush little Jedi
Don't say a word
Yoda's gonna buy you a Tauntaun herd.
And if that Tauntaun herd don't sing,
Yoda's gonna pick him up with his mind powers and throw him in a river and be sad about it for a minute but then move on to something else more important.

pard1959 said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!


Mikey, you nailed it! Perfect score...10 out of 10!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!! I will have to learn it and sing it to him. Thanks for the idea guys!!

Meg

Kimber said...

Mikey, that was fantastic. I almost fell asleep just reading it. ;)
Megan, Belle is my favorite princess too, and I LOVE all the Nancy Drews. I lived off them when I was younger.

Anonymous said...

THAT... WAS.... AWESOME. I think the neighbors might have heard me laugh.

Nice work on the Jedi lullaby.

Harmoney said...

"Captivating" is a wonderful book, and if you liked it you should try "Brave at Heart", its the mans version :) I was going to get a copy for JG but with law school I don't think he is going to have time to read it now. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Nancy Drew?? I knew I liked you.....I have just about all of those books! We are going to get a long great...if I ever get to meet you! Hopefully I'll make it to the wedding.

~Vickie Orr