Monday, July 14, 2008

... last of my favorites!



Today I'd like to tell you about my favorite foods!

First off, for snacks, I like: Ice Cream (Banana Split, Chocolate, Tin Roof and Strawberry) I LOVE the Snickers Concrete from Eskamos and the Butterfinger blast from Sonic as well.

I like Cheetos, chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies and reisen's. But DOVE chocolate are my FAVORITE!

{MATT} She even reads the wrapping on EVERY piece!!!
{MEGAN} Final warning... off my blog!

For real food I like..... CHICKEN!! Anyway. Anytime. It's the best! I DO NOT eat beef or pork.

My favorite fast food restaurants are... Captain D's, Popeye's, Taco Bell, McCallister's and Sonic. My favorite "sit down" restaurant is Olive Garden with Chili's and El Chico's coming in close behind.

Mmmmmm..... all this talking makes me hungry. I think I'm going to go get something to eat now. Have a nice week! =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewww...really? OG is such an awful excuse for Italian! Everything there is frozen or canned. Girl, you need to come visit so we can treat you to good stuff!

Sarah

Kimber said...

I LOVE the OG. I go there as much as humanly possible when in need of a "sit down" restaurant!
Oh and I also LOVE love love Dove. I read every wrapping as well. It's one of the best parts. ;)
and YAY for ice cream!!