Friday, May 16, 2008



Ok, I'm not speaking of everyone here, but you people really should post more on your blogs. Sure you get bummed out when no one leaves a comment but that doesn't mean people aren't reading!

I've been sad about the lack of attention most people give their blogs. Like blogging once a month or something. Don't have anything fun to say? Post a a video, or a picture! Those always seem to get my attention the most. Maybe a joke, or an old "FFF" like I used to do back in the day.

I know I'm part of a rare bunch who actually post on a daily basis but come on! I can't be the ONLY one doing this huh?

Ok, well have a great weekend folks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Sam

MajorLamont said...

I have blogged.

Unknown said...

I post to a journal, but it isn't on Blogger. It's over at livejournal. here: http://vinnybones.livejournal.com/

I don't post everyday, but I try to post frequently.

T-Money said...

You know I used to be good at this whole "Blogging" thing. Now I suck at it. Over on my old blog I would post something every day, or at least every other. It was the rare thing if I went more than a week not posting anything.

Now though...I dunno, it's like it's the last thing on my mind.

Then you read my last blogger post and you see the stuff that gets posted there, so I think I might have scared people away. :-)

Oh, Idaho said...

What are you wearing?:P