Friday, May 02, 2008

CARDCO #600

Well folks, I reached another milestone this week. CARDCO #600 came out and I’m proud to say it’s one of the best ones I’ve written yet!

This may surprise you I haven’t drawn a comic strip since January. You people have been reading some of my creations from months earlier! “E-Love” was actually drawn in November I just never put it out until just recently.

I haven’t had time to write anymore since then and so last night I put together a goodie but still am missing out on good ideas. So what I’m proposed myself to do is go back through all my old comic strips and start writing some sequels. Cause let’s face it baby! These days YOU GOTTA have the sequel!

Sorry, broke out in some “Scream” dialogue just then. Ahem….

I also got nominated for both my roles I played in this year. But don’t congratulate. EVERYONE this year who had a talking role in a play got nominated for something so it really isn’t that big a deal at all.

Ok folks, I’ve got a big weekend in front of me and I’m sure you do as well. Take care and I’ll talk to you all again next week!

2 comments:

pard1959 said...

and the Christopher goes to...Matt Wilkins as "Willard."

and the Christopher goes to...Matt Wilkins as "Speed."

I thought it'd be good idea to get used to hearing those two sentences. Some will win, some will lose, and some were born to sing the blues....I'm warming my guitar amp up right now.

Anonymous said...

So I'm wondering about your "about me"....