Monday, May 19, 2008

No Vacancy




Talk about your busy weeks!

Looks like this week I have something going on EVERY NIGHT! And it's like that for the next week as well!!

The schedule:

Monday: Pactice for the Awards Show
Tuesday: Practice for the Awards Show
Wednesday: Waffle Night (party)
Thursday: Indiana Jones Night!!
Friday: Award Show
Saturday: Southern Heritage Ball

As you can see, I'm booked!! So I ask everyone to start making their plans with me 2 weeks in advance. K? K. Ha!

This week's comic book is sort of going to be about politics. Well... not really. You see I wanted to do a strip about it since it's on everyone's mind right now but I really couldn't stop thinking of the mascots for both sides. Think about it.

If a Donkey and an Elephant could talk what would they say? Find out starting tomorrow...

2 comments:

pard1959 said...

Are you trying to poke fun at me for not having a brain with the "No Vacancy" sign? If so, I represent that remark.

Anonymous said...

How did you like the latest Indie installment? Rather...far-fetched, no? Come on, George Lucas, leave the pyramid/alien theory to Stargate.