Thursday, November 01, 2007

I changed my mind

On second thought, I think I'll just take this week off comic strips instead.... and make fun of my little brother.

Here's a picture of the two cutest Wilkins girls you will ever meet! Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Madeline and Jordana!

Aren't they so cute? (hee hee hee hee...) Seriously, the first time I saw this I thought "Who is that chick holding Madeline?"

This is too good. I don't I've laughed this hard since Jeremy told me he enjoyed manual labor!

On a side note, I hope everyone had a good time last night and Happy All Saints Day to you all!

6 comments:

Isaiah Eyre said...

For a brief moment, I looked closely at the picture and imagined Jordan as a very ugly girl. It was disappointing and disturbing.

Anonymous said...

Dude, that is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I thought the same thing you did Matt! Just make sure he's home for Christmas so we can hang. Lacey and I will be down Christmas eve through January 4th.

kidcardco said...

Ha ha! Good deal! Can't wait to see you dude!

Anonymous said...

lol,hahahahaha that is great! Ahh ya gotta love Jordan.

Anonymous said...

You should see me with makeup on, it's all the more sextastic!

Anonymous said...

Holy never mind. I think my eyes are now permanently crossed.