Friday, November 16, 2007

Your Picture

Well, well, well. It was kinda close there for a second but I see it was a strong finish at the end.

Here you go! What do you think? Not a bad looking young man if I do indeed say so myself. Yes, that is me. Blonde curls and all. Kinda hard to believe isn’t it?

Ok well that was so much fun let’s do it again shall we? Next week we’re coming out with a poll that involves video!!

Seeing that Jordan and I have that “sing-a-long” that’s real popular I thought we could make another one of those. But who would be in it? Jordan was in the last one so he’s out. Bray doesn’t live around here any more so he’s out too. Here’s who you have left.

Jeremy. Easily the most boring Wilkins boy of them all. I have no idea how I would get him on video singing with me but I sure would give it a shot if you picked him for next weeks video.

Caleb. Probably your best choice seeing he’s very animated and would put on a great show for everyone if voted in to be my partner for the next music video.

Charity. I’m only including her so you’ll have an extra choice. I highly doubt anyone wants to see my little sister on YouTube. You can laugh at this option and pick one of the above instead.

Ok. That’s all for now. Have a great weekend folks and we’ll talk to you again real soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A 'fro on a white boy - I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahaha. huh.

Anonymous said...

OMG matt you look like a little old man!!! like richard simmons cousin. rotfl. i wonder if thats what youll look like when your old.
i love you!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Richard Simmons' cousin! I like it.

Anonymous said...

Aawww! You still look the same...except for the hair of course. Gee I wish I had magical hair like that! :)
Sam

Anonymous said...

so who're you with?

kidcardco said...

My Brother. Jeremy.