Friday, November 09, 2007

I'm outta here!

Check it out folks! My first eviction notice! I couldn't believe my eyes when I came in from work today! Isn't it cute!

I guess someone forgot to pay rent and now has 5 days to either pay up and ship out! Hmmm... whatever will I do?

Just a side note for you but the FFF is now officially over.

Yes, for 10 strong months we kept it going but it is no more as of today! It went way longer than I had imagined anyway. But I have an even BETTER idea in mind....

I'm going to let you, the fans, vote on what you want to see every Friday. I'll post a poll on the blog every Monday and you vote for whatever you want to see at the end of the week.

For instance. Monday there will be a poll out on what picture of me you would like to see:

1) A toddler picture
2) Pic of me with long hair (never before seen taken WAY back in the day)
3) Or a new picture of me now

Everyone can vote once a day for the entire week. At midnight on the last day I will post the winning vote. We'll do it for other things throughout the month so I know you're going to enjoy it.

Until then, take care. Have fun this weekend and get to clicking come Monday. Sure will be interesting to see what happens then.

4 comments:

hollie said...

please no pics of you with long hair.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I agree with Hollie, you sent me enough of those :).
BTW how did it go, getting out of paying that late fee?

Anonymous said...

How about a toddler picture of you? I imagine they're all probably in black & white.

Anonymous said...

So how do you know which anonymous voters have already voted if everyone only gets to vote once each day?