Monday, March 26, 2007

Of things to come...

Pretty soon folks, I'll be posting some pre-production photos of the play I'm in. It's the only thing I ever do at nihgts now is study and rehearse for the play.

The weeked went well. I basically caught up on sleep every night. Saturday night in fact I think this party animal went to bed around 9:30. (I'm crazy, I know) But Tony will attest that we were in practice for a full 4 hours that afternoon and none of us wanted to do much after that!

Should be another great comic this week. This time it's about Mom and us when we were kids. I've gotten a number of request over the past few months about making another "For Mom", so you get your wish come Tuesday. You're welcome.

C-ya!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! :)

Anonymous said...

me neither!

Anonymous said...

Marry me
-Kim-

Anonymous said...

He can't. He has other plans.

Anonymous said...

Now.... isn't this quite the following????

Matt would have me believe he is like.... "I'm LOBO...I hunt alone... I need no one!!!!"

Let us see a hand for all the women who would go on a date with Matt to seek love interests.

Anonymous said...

I would (#1)

kidcardco said...

I would! #2

Oh wait, I don't count.... darn it.