Friday, March 09, 2007




As you may or may not know I'm left handed. But did you know that only about 4% of america is left-handed?

That's why you find most things like scissors to can openers that are always made for right handed people.Two popular left handers are Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci as well!

Now, even though the FFF is kinda weak today, forgive me. I'm sick. I stayed up most the night coughing and I'm not feeling that much better now.

But guess what folks? My "Moday Morning Me" post (the MMM so to speak) will also come with a new picture of me! I don't know why that's been the topic of so many e-mails lately but who am I to dissappoint?

So maybe it'll bring a little pity on me and someone will be kind enough to come over and feed me some chicken soup.... while watching Star Wars with me... all 6 Episodes.... back to back... on the IMATT...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy lefty...

Anonymous said...

Did you just say lefty's are sickly people?

Anonymous said...

No, I think he meant to say all lefty's are Star Wars fans.

Anonymous said...

Aaw poor Matt.
I'd watch Star Wars with you. But only if I was allowed to MST all during Episodes I-III.
Cause I can't sit quietly when Hayden Christensen is whining his way around the galaxy. I can't keep those sort of jokes in. It makes my head hurt.

Emily said...

I feel your left-handed pain. Must be from all the RIGHT handed desks....forgive me, I'm bitter.

kidcardco said...

I may make a special "Star Wars" post tomorrow to respond to that last comment Cal made. I have a few things to say on the subject that can't be covered in one comment box.

Anonymous said...

that is interesting...but how is this...I married a lefty, and 5 of my 8 siblings did also...guess most of the 4% live on whe west coast :) Mrs. M