Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm here!

Sorry for the late post folks. I just got a lsow start on the morning and didn't have time to make a post till now.... lunch time.

Hope everyone had a fantastic St Patty's Day. I know I sure did. Even had fun at practice too. For those who haven't heard yet they've actually gone ahead and given me a role in the play. D'Arque, I believe is his name. He's the evil old man who runs the local looney bin, who Gaston gets to throw Maurice away in. Should be fun because hey! I'm old, I'm creepy! I CAN DO IT!!

Ok, I'm going back to work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being the Beast sucks...I mean sure I get to make out with the hottie at the end, but I miss having rehearsals with the rest of you guys...

Tony

kidcardco said...

WHAT?! YOU GET MAKE-OUT SCENE AND I DON'T!!??!! I WANT A RE-WRITE!!

Emma Rose said...

Matt... you rock.