Friday, October 13, 2006

TIVO my dear Watson!

I love DVR's. You should too. I never have to watch the shows when they come on anymore. I can just tape them and watch them whenever I have the time. I've taped so many movies right now that I really don't have time to watch it all. I have shows that aired 2 weeks ago, that are still waiting to be watched. So what do I do in the meantime? Draw comic books. (and strips)

As you all know today is Friday the 13th. (ooh...spooky) And I have a big day planned ahead of me. First, it's off to work. (where I will have to fire a few employee's) Not fun, but we covered all that last week. Then it's back to the house to exercise and then watch a movie. "The Grudge" will be playing at the IMATT tomorrow right before I go off to see "The Grudge 2" in theaters. Then later I return to the Edge of Madness where one of the biggest scare-dy-cats (sp?) I've ever seen is going with me. How bad is he? Let's just say crickets make him jump.

Anyway, after all this mayhem it's off to someone's house to spend the night. Because after seeing the "Grudge" movies back to back like that, I'm sure not going to sleep in my apartment all alone...... eeeeiiiiiieee!!!

That girl and that little boy just freak me out!

Have a great weekend folks!

Oh and P.S.- Mets 1 Cards 0
GO METS!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And here I thought you grew out of the sleepover stage!
-ys

Anonymous said...

you don't know me but we have mutual friends, which i shant name on the internet. yes, i have a dvr too and they are to die for, i don't know how to watch tv without them, who needs a vcr anyways?
also- if you're haven't yet, you should watch the show the office- thursday, 8:30 nbc. strange but addicting humor. by the looks of your comics i think you'd like it...