Monday, October 30, 2006

Look at this!


So a good friend of mine from the great land of AZ drew this the day after reading last week's comic strip. I don't know folks, which version do you think is better? Ha ha, I think I've found my replacement... now only if I can get him to draw like me....

Now on to other news. Yes, you will be seeing a new comic strip out this week along with a picture at the end of the week. I'm so glad you all enjoyed last weeks video. I have gotten several request from everyone on what to "sing" next. "Barbie Girl" has been my favorite suggestion yet.

Alright! That's all for now! Move along, move along!

5 comments:

Isaiah Eyre said...

I smiled when I saw this one. I laughed when I saw yours.

RickCapezza said...

Those are some mad art skillz. But what Isaiah said. Your comics are funny because they make me think a retarded six year old is trapped in your body.

Anonymous said...

I agree, the art is great but it's the caveman drawings you do that make me laugh.

-B.T.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Stephen is awesome....but I agree with everyone else. Your skills as an artist make your coimics hillarious, although I do think my 5 year old could do a bit better! J/K!!!

-Your Stalker

kidcardco said...

Wow, I didn't know you people cared. I thought the drawings were amazing as well. But you'll get to see my crappy art very soon I promise.