Friday, October 27, 2006

A little sumpin, sumpin!

So I was going thru some old videos I had on my camcorder and I noticed I wasn't the only one using it. (thanks roomie for all that bonus footage) Now I had some footage from my trip to Mexico, but a lot of it is... well "Too hot for TV" material. I don't remember being in boxers the whole trip there but it seems like we all felt free around the camera that week.

That's when I found it. Very few of you even remember when this took place but I was filming a video that was going to show you some skits I had made up or was re-filming for the camera. Well, I found that tape and have a pretty good one to show you today.

No drugs or alchohol was used during this skit. Jordan and I was just bored one night and this is what came out of it. This was shot over a year ago too. I hope it's worthy of your veiwing pleasure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wACcX_Y3xx0

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious. Kyrie took it rather seriously and stared at it the whole time. She's crying now that it's over. I might have to play it again.

Daniel Alders said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

Y'all should be ashamed. NOT. ;-)

Anonymous said...

first thing that popped into my head: Jordan seems to really love his hair. Lol.

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt...you guys are too funny. Looks like something we would do in our crazy family. "Just Breathe" shlould be your next one. Love, Mrs Holly

Emily said...

Very nice! I miss Jordan...

Isaiah Eyre said...

The beginning reminds me a little of the Christopher Walken/Fatboy Slim video "weapon of choice".

Anonymous said...

You're both remarkable asses.

Anonymous said...

OMG you two are hillarious..... but dorks. Definately funny and definately dorks!!! LOL!! Overall a good rendition of "Chop Suey."


- Your Stalker

jon said...

All I can say is thank goodness Jordan is cute. And you, well...

Anonymous said...

Two men shimmying. How vastly disturbing.
~B

Emily said...

I thought of weapon of choice too...that's a video Matt should remake.

Anonymous said...

That was the best thing I've ever seen, hands down. And I've seen things.

Jad

Rebekah said...

I've watched this three times now and it's still hilarious. Thanks for the laughs!