Monday, October 16, 2006

Same old, plain old

Good Monday Morning to you folks! I hope your weekends were as good as mine. I attended a wedding (of which I wasn't in) went to see The Grudge 2 (which gave me da heebidy-jeebies) then sat and watched Auburn beat Florida in football and the Mets beat the Cards hard last night. So this is shaping up to be a good week ahead!

Oh, and I'm watching all 7 seasons of Star Trek Voyager at the moment. No, I'm not really a trekkie but I've been told by several people that it's worth my time and since I never gave it a shot when it came out I've decided to give it one now. I'm on season 2 right now and... mmmm... so-so. Not bad.

I see last week's comic strip prompted a few of you to go to the Edge of Madness this weekend. I hope you all had fun. I'm sorry I couldn't join you. Maybe next time. Ok then, Hi-ho, hi-ho it's off to work I.... eh, you get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally someone else is watchig Voyager, my all time favorite of the Star Trek line up. In other news, I saw the Grunge 2 also, and yes, it was scaaaary.