Monday, May 01, 2006

Snail anyone?

Here I am about to chow down on some escargo. (sp?) And you know what folks? It was mighty tastey too! By the way, that's a slice of bread on the plate just in case you're wondering. I had so many good meals on that ship it was incredible, but this dish topped the charts. I'd always wanted to try it and I highly recommend it to anyone else given the chance to try it as well. Ok, hope the weekend went well for you all I'm glad you've all been enjoying these "cruise" strips. I've had so many of you comment on them and I appreciate it. This week will be the final run of the series so we can move on to other topics. (I've already got a few in mind to draw right now) But we'll talk about them more next week. Later!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

escargot

Anonymous said...

eewwwww
I may eat some pretty weird things on a dare, but snails? Ugh.

Anonymous said...

oooooo, that looks nasty. I can't believe it would really taste good...

jon said...

That is pretty gross. But your hair looks nice.

Anonymous said...

Did it taste like chicken?

kidcardco said...

Nope, it tastes like snails.... yummy, yummy, snails.

Anonymous said...

So what do yummy, yummy snails taste like? Are they slimy? We need some description here -- we texture people... They sound gross. :S

Anonymous said...

Looking GQ good in this pic, Matt! Wow!!!

kidcardco said...

Snails have the texture of mushrooms covered in snot. (just joking about the snot)

Anonymous said...

That's mean and disgusting. Touche?