Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Oh right!



Here's my favorite image from the Rock Scissors Paper Society. It cracks me up! Yes I know you were expecting a comic strip today but I pushed the date back one day to begin the month long celebration of our new comic strip series. (which will run the whole month of June)

I'm pretty sure you're going to love it. The idea's been cracking me up for weeks. I only meant to make one of these strips but the more I got to talking about it with my brothers the funnier the idea got.

Anyway, hope everybodys Memorial Day went well..... I just woke up and my tummy hurts. (owie)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what happens when you get older, your stomach starts hurting, your back starts breaking down, your knees go bad from all that running, you can't find a girlfriend, you can finally afford a new apartment without Steven, but you're too old to enjoy the pool and the hot chics beside it, you start gaining weight, you can't speak clearly because of all the stress of talking sooo much, you can't find a girlfriend, you need the handle on your car fixed (tell me if I'm wrong), your hearing begins to go, you start to think that you're reading the same thing over and over again, you can't find a girlfriend, so finally you're blind, deaf, dumb, and lame, AND you don't have a girlfriend. Do we see a pattern here? -- I'd seriously blame it on your birthday.

kidcardco said...

whoever you are.... i hate you. : )

Anonymous said...

No ya don't. Deep down inside, you love me.