Friday, May 05, 2006

In the zone


Here's one last picture of me on the ship actually writing out the storylines to the comic strips you've been reading for the past month. Jake took this picture of me and it kinda bothered me at the time since I didn't want to be disturbed but looking back at it, I'm glad he did..... because someday when the Smithsonian (sp?) ask for a picture of me to put up in their museum, I'll have one to present.
Happy Cinco da Mayo for everyone out their who's Mexican. Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll see you next week!

P.S.- Anyone wanna come watch MI3 with me tonight?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And... We took up smoking cigarettes, when exactly? I personally prefer cigars. I like to smoke them while standing on a balcony, the sun gleaming in my honeysuckle hair, the fragrant wafts of summer passing over my blushing face, gazing at the people walking below -- aiming the bits of tobacco leaf that get stuck in my mouth at their insignificant, little heads.

Anonymous said...

well we tried calling you today but got no answer. :( And the other day, Rick was trying to get in touch with you because they needed one last judge at the last minute for a swimsuit competition going on with a sorority at ULM. Too bad you didn't call back...

Anonymous said...

oh no, I hope this place hasn't been discovered by spammers. *sigh*

jon said...

Are you trying to drive the ladies wild with your hot photos?

kidcardco said...

I don't really consider this one "hot" blonde.... but thanks anyway.

Anonymous said...

No really, its a very good picture. :)

Anonymous said...

I'd go totally see MI3 with you, except I don't want to.
I hate Tom Cruise with a passion.