Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Star Wars: The Final Frontier

As I shared in an earlier post this week, Troy Denning was gracious enough to tell me what all they had planned left for the EU before it's cancellation by Disney. It was a very in depth and satisfying conversation which made the entire trip there and back, well worth it.

I'm wondering what else there is out there for me? I don't think there's anymore unpublished stories out there left to have and now that I know the rest I have to ask myself "Where to now?"

Do the fans take over? Writing the series on their own while the status of more "Legends" stories hangs in limbo? Or do I slowly move in to other things?

I have to admit, I've really had a great time exploring board games and other such hobbies. Walking away from the "new" Star Wars has been a blessing in and of itself!

Anyway, time will tell what will happen. But if this is truly it for the Expanded Universe, then I've found my happy ending right here.

No comments: