Monday, March 21, 2016

Pensacon Trip (1)

Last month I went to Pensacon. Here's a few of the pics from my trip!

 Megan said she'd buy it for me...even after I tried it on. However, looking at the price tag, I thought of 200 rea$son$ why I wasn't going to get it at all.
 Though you can't see it, there was a pretty cool Space Ghost costume behind me that I should have bought.
My one regret was not getting this Snoopy jar. We had it when we were kids and I passed it up thinking for sure Mom still had it in one of her cabinets.

Turns out, it busted years ago and she doesn't have it anymore. Dang! Well if it's still there when I go back in August, I'll be sure to pick it up. Mom used to stuff candy in it all the time! Nothing but good memories and happiness flows out of that jar for me!

Ok, more pics coming tomorrow!

No comments: