Tuesday, April 01, 2014

My New Job!!

As you know, I've gained a little popularity over the last couple of years with my YouTube videos on board games. Particularly the "Zombies!!!" games from Twilight Creations Inc. You'll also remember I funded their past KickStarter project and was able to provide several ideas and feedback in designing their game.

Well after a few months of getting to know me, this company's made me an offer to come on board as a Game Consultant for their company and get this?! I don't have to move either! Sure I'll have to travel up to Wisconsin every so often for meetings but other than that I can work in the comfort of my own home doing the thing I love best!

I'm so happy for this opportunity and if you know what day it is than you know I'm not telling the truth about this.

Have a good day folks!

No comments: