Saturday, April 26, 2014

May Movie preview

May's right around the corner so it's time we started talking about what movies are worth seeing in theaters next month!

 Amazing Spiderman 2

In my opinion, having 3 bad guys in one movie means they couldn't come up with a good story so they're going to fill it up with action and hope everyone won't notice.

Megan will drag me to this one but I'll be skeptical for sure.

 Maleficent

The reason behind the making of this movie in the first place confuses me. But with Angelina Jolie as the star, my wife may not be dragging me to this dud.

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Half of me wants to see this movie while the other half is screaming to get away. I'm not sure if combing the cast from 2 different films (that don't fit in the same universe) is such a good idea. But we'll see how it goes regardless.

Any comments or other movies coming out next month that I missed? Lemme know in the post!

No comments: