Saturday, March 15, 2014

Comic Con Bust

So I tried once again this year for tickets. With a "new" system in place I w's hopeful of a better experience though this was the one was the worst yet.

Instead of "first come, first serve" they decided to create a waiting room for folks to gather in for 2 hours, then "randomly" select folks to form a line. At first they said we'd be able to see or spot in line, but  few minutes after that they changed their midst and said there would be no numbers given out.

Making me think some fishy is going on. This leaves a chance for corruption in the process wide open. Think about it, the person administrating it can move ANYONE up the list they want. We wouldn't be able to tell because we can't see if we; re next in line or one millionth!

It's a crooked way a doing things but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. DragonCon is the better convention and the one I'll always enjoy more!

No comments: