Sunday, March 09, 2014

Another Star Wars post

I forgot to mention. Want to know what Darth Maul's story arc was for season 6 of the Clone Wars? Well Dark horse is going to tell that story In a 4 issue series débuting this summer. I'd be surprised if they wrapped his story line and finished his arc. In a way I hope they don't.

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, "Star Wars Visionaries" (considered non-cannon at the moment) could easily do that itself since after all it was that story in Visionaries which inspired the resurgence of Darth Maul in the TV Series in the first place. Everything would fit seamlessly.

And in the "sad news" department, Hasbro has been told by Disney to "cease and desist" from making any further "expanded universe" figures. Solidifying further the assumption that they'll be throwing most of it in the garbage after this year.

Oh well. I got the final Star Wars EU book this week and now I only need to finished Dark Horse's run and I'll be done anyway. Sure gonna miss it when it's gone. But I'll have all I'll need of it once it's finished.

No comments: