Saturday, March 22, 2014

April movie review

There's only one movie coming out for April that I'm interested in seeing. The new Captain America movie looks good but also has a chance to revive the lame TV show "Agents of SHEILD" as well.

Supposedly, the story line from the show is going to cross over to the big screen in this film but it's unsure at what capacity. How things have gone so far with the show, any "hype" from the Marvel movies has turned out flat for it's TV counterpart. So I have to wonder if it'll be that big a deal at all when we finally get around to it.

Either way, I'm predicting this movie to be better than the first, which to me looked "forced" because they already knew they wanted to do an Avenger movie by then and just squirted the first movie out to establish a character.

K, that's all! Did I miss any other movies for this month?

The answer: No.

No comments: