Friday, January 20, 2012

Return to the Lone Star State



So for the past few weeks I've been traveling out to Dallas again to train new employees for JP Morgan Chase.

It's been a busy couple of weeks but it's finally coming to a close over here and I can finally return to Monroe!

Work's been so busy for me I can't believe we're almost done with this month already! Is it going fast or is it just me?

Other than work, things are going great. I'm looking forward to my Mets packing their bags for a season long stay in the basement of the NL East, I don't care or know who's still in the NFL playoffs and even the upcoming lure of March Madness means nothing to me.

This is the dead time for sports for me. Sure I cheer for my Red Wings, but since they hardly come on TV there's not much else to do but check the scoreboards every night.

Ok folks, lot's of fun coming up these next few weeks on the blog. We'll be doing a few reviews that should be sure top entertain.

Until then, hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: