Monday, January 16, 2012

I don't get it



I don't understand what the fascination is with Apple products. Megan doesn't care for her iPhone hardly at all and my iPad 2 is 50% useless.

The "almighty" iPad doesn't navigate well on Google+ or Blogger (too of the biggest sites I visit) I virtually have to do everything now thru our Accer netbook (which embarrassingly gets HOURS more use than the iPad)

iPad is only good for checking email and browsing select sites. I have to say select because is doesn't carry "flash" so because of that most sites I visit have to be from the netbook.

My assumption is that Apple products must be the "it" factor right now and that's why everyone wants it.

Oh well, it's Monday. Had to get my grip session on to start the week!

Have a good one folks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll gladly take a donation of one iPad 2 off your hands. I mean I'm sure I can make *some* use out of it. Perhaps a doorstop, or to level out a wobbly table

Unknown said...

On another note, I love my iPhone. It's all about the apps for me, I mean its my Star Trek communicator, my tricorder, as well as a flashlight, a level, my alarm clock, my watch, my calendar, my contact list, my camera, my newspaper and my comic shop all wrapped in one.

Anonymous said...

I can't live without my iPhone. And in a household with 2 of them, it makes the new iCloud system VERY beneficial with our iPad. Flash is less and less of a problem, and I don't think they really care about Blogger (or even Google+), because nobody but you blogs any more :-) and facebook is just WAY more popular. Android is affiliated with google, which makes that last sentence easier to understand. In a house with kids, having an iPad over a laptop or desktop is invaluable, although I understand that other tablets might have that same advantage. Another huge advantage for me is that it's basically the only tablet that supports iTunes, which is where all my music is stored. That's more personal. Cheaper tablets don't do everything I want, and the ones around the same price point aren't as nice/fast/convenient/applicable to my other devices. I think that's the point. "it" factor does matter, too, and Apple has the name.

-Melton

kidcardco said...

I agree with both of you. It's the way I live my life which makes it an inconvienance.

I do like it for some games, plus I read about a few apps this week that I may try out and see how it goes.

I also agree Android would be more suited to my needs.