Monday, January 02, 2012

New Year's Resolutions



Well folks, now that 2012 is finally upon us I think it's time to count off my resolutions for the year!

1) I will throw one thing a way each day of the year.

That's right! I've discovered this past year that I have accumulated a lot of junk! And so every day I'm going to throw one item away. I already threw away a few things last year but starting yesterday I'm going to start keeping track of it and making my house less junky!

2) Make more YouTube videos.

There's been s surge in subscriptions to my videos and I really don't post that much. (most things I just keep internally posted on the blog) But for all those subscribers I vow to get better at making more videos for them to enjoy.

3) Not hold out hope for the Mets.

Besides last year I think I stated at the beginning of Spring Training that the Mets were going to the World Series. Even last year when I conceded they'd only be shooting for 3rd place my heart still believed them to be a quality team when they had that great start to the season. (which unfortunenantly ended up in disaster) This year I'll just be begging them not to finish last in their division.

4) Write more.

I enjoyed writing that Star Wars fan fiction last year and would really like to try it again some time. I have another story in mind but that might take a while. I also have an idea for a Dinner Theatre I could write instead but I'd really need to flesh it out before I started on it. Either way, I want to do more.

Ok. So there's just a few resolutions I came up with. What's yours?

No comments: