Tuesday, December 20, 2011

TV Show countdown

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

This season...the shows are a little better (which isn't saying much considering last season) but it has been an improvement. Still, this show has gone on 2 seasons too many and is starting to wear thin.

It has Star Wars in the title so of course I'm going to watch it but I won't miss it when they take it off the air that's for sure.




Dexter

By now you should know this is my favorite show. Season 6 didn't disappoint either. This is still one of the best shows out there in my opinion! This season they raised the stakes in the finale this past Sunday and came away with another amazing season!




Walking Dead

If you aren't watching this, you're missing one of the best shows on TV. I thought this show would be enjoyable, but I never imagined it would rival Dexter in being my favorite show?!

Holy Crow! I've read the comics but never thought it would be just as good!! What makes it better is that it doesn't necessarily follow the comic books so everyone episode differs. It's just GOOD.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, here's my problem with Dexter this season: Colin Hanks was boring. I didn't buy him as a villain...ever, and way too many people saw the "twist" coming. Mos Def was the best thing about the season, he was AWESOME, and his storyline was terrific - the things he got Dex to think about really elevated the show...but then they killed him off halfway through! I hated that immensely. Overall, thought it was just a so-so season, and the Deb/Dex thing was just downright creepy. Great note to end things on, but it doesn't redeem every misstep they took.

-Melton

kidcardco said...

I have to disagree with you there. I thought Colin Hanks did great and you would have been the only one here to predict the twist this season, because none of us ever saw it coming.

I'm looking forward to Season 7!

RickCapezza said...

Rachel saw the twist. I thought the twist was dumb. Colin Hanks wasn't horrible. Deb/Dexter creepy. Ending, rad. Melton's right: Brother Sam was the best. I liked the religious themes throughout the whole season but yeah, it would have been more interesting if they would have kept him on.