Monday, December 05, 2011

The Me update



So what's been new with me? Been a while sine I've done an update so I decided today would be a great opportunity to do one!

I'm done traveling to Dallas (at least for now) No word on how much travel I'll have for next year though. Could be a little, could be a lot, depending on how much they decide to let that department grow, but overall work is great.

What I'm getting ready for now is my HR Certification test. Usually people study 3 to 6 months for these but I only have 1!! So I've been hitting the books pretty hard. I don't know if I'll be able to pass it on the first time but I'm really hoping I do. (these test are expensive) If I don't pass, I'm doubtful if I'll take it again. I guess it all depends how I do. The test isn't for another few weeks but still it nerve-wrecking!

This is why I never miss my old days back at school. Sure we look back on them with fond memories because we tend to forget the headache of test and papers due, but not me! I loathed every study time I had! That's why I'm never going to pine over the "good ole days" when I was in school.

Anyway, besides that, life is good and I have no complaints.

Have a great week everybody!

2 comments:

RickCapezza said...

wicked cool tebow, man

RickCapezza said...

btw, best thing about the good ole days, $27 book buyback