Saturday, December 24, 2011


Glitterfy.com - Christmas Glitter Graphics


Twas the Night before Christmas
and all through the room
the kitchen was messy
so I picked up a broom
then in the corner what did I discover?
it seemed like a moron who looked like my brother

Caleb? I said, "What are you doing here?"
He was wearing pink undies, which looked awful queer
"Oh man" he replied as he was scratching his head
"Santa robbed me blind and left me for dead!
He broke in our house and was stealing our stuff
and when I saw him I'd had quite enough!"

So I tried to tackle him like I did in the game!"
(He meant the Santa Bowl which was extremely lame)
"But he lifted his fist and hit me so fast
I fell to the floor and busted my ass
Then he looked at me with a smile and said
I think I'll just rob this kid instead!

So he took all my clothes and he took all my cash
and before I could yell, he was gone in a flash!"
I looked at my brother with moderate doubt
then knew what happened, I figured it out.
"Wait a minute" I said, "You're jobless and broke
You don't have any money, this is some kind of joke!

You sold your clothes to buy Christmas presents
now you have nothing and look like a peasant!"
"You're right" Caleb said, looking so sad,
"Can you give me a lift back home to Dad's?"
I starred at Caleb and asked "How's your health"
He said "Very good", so I made him walk home himself.

Happy X-mas Eve everyone!

No comments: