Friday, November 25, 2011

Time to start Tebowing



It's that time of the year folks! Here are the things I'm Tebowing for this season:

1) Please let us beat Bama tomorrow.

2) Ok, so that first one was a little too much.... but please make it close.

3) You know what, never mind. Bring me world peace, that would be easier.

4) Please let me have all my Xmas shopping done by the end of the month.

5) Please let me not receive any cheesy Star Wars related gifts this year.

6) Don't let the Youth cry too hard when we beat them again in the Santa Bowl this year.

7) Please let us beat Bama

8) Let the Mets farm system get better so we'll stop over paying ball players for mediocre seasons.

9) I'm sorry about #7, just had to put that in again....give me a millions dollars instead.

10) On 2nd thought, I'd rather beat Bama, so keep the money if that helps.

C-ya tomorrow!

No comments: