Sunday, November 06, 2011

Destined for glory



Unbelievable game last night eh? SEC at it's finest. And guess what? Now that Bama only dropped to the #3 spot you know what that means? REMATCH!

I just want to say that I called this happening if the game ended too close. (as it did) I think it'd be awesome too!

Let's be honest, there's not a soul out there who believes OK State can beat the Sooners so it's looking like a re-match for the BCS Championship and oh what a game that would be!!

Again, this just goes to show you how the SEC dominates college football. I'm happy for both teams (I really am) I love my Tigers but they are going to be pummeled in the Iron Bowl and it's not going to be pretty.

Is LSU/Bama Part 2 even possible you ask? Well if you recall past BCS games it almost happened years ago to Michigan/Ohio State so my answer would be yes.

LSU won in a tight game this time, but would they be able to win back to back??? OOOhhh, it'd be interesting to find out.

No comments: