Monday, February 07, 2011

Survivor: Redemption Island



Time to talk about the GOOD stuff!

As you all know, Survivor's getting ready to kick off their new season with a bang!

In this season each castaway will get a chance to be placed back into the game if they can survive Redemption Island. The concept is interesting though, I'm not too happy about someone who was voted off being given a second chance. Jeff Probst HATED the idea when they did it a few years ago. I wonder if this means his view's changed.

I'm of course willing to give it a chance since this IS my favorite show, but the one thing I'm not happy about is the return of Boston Rob and Russell Hantz. Sure they're both GREAT characters but we just saw them last year compete. Do we really need to see them competing again so soon?! And this will be Boston Rob's 4th appearance on the show. (seems like the producer's playing favorites here)

Regardless, it should be a great show and I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: