Friday, February 04, 2011

Super Boring



Well, well, well.... looks like it's that time again to visit a few parties, much down on some food then watch the last 2 minutes of the over-rated NFL.

Then the whole nation will morn the loss of football in their lives, ESPN will CONSTANTLY talk about the draft for weeks and people will walk around like Zombies waiting for next fall.

Me? I'll be happy watching Survivor and getting ready for another excited season of baseball!!

I can't WAIT for this Sunday to be over!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think if you had a local team, and/or you had actually watched a good amount of NFL football, you would be singing a different tune. I love college FB probably a bit more, but the NFL is a lot of fun.

-Melton

kidcardco said...

The Saints beat some sorry team last year and I only watched the 4th quarter of it.

PS- You're so funny! : )