Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Free and Clear



Well Haters, I guess you were wrong after all. The NCAA has just announced that Cam Newton and Auburn are both clear from violations and that Cam Newton IS an eligible player.

I feel so sorry for all the haters who wanted it to be different. Who held their little pitchforks and torches into the air, screaming "Foul" oh wait... I bet you're still going to do that now right?

The NCAA went "soft" they "play favorites" right? I'm sure we'll hear lots of that talk in the next couple of days. Especially if Auburn continues to win. Mark my words though, one loss and everyone forgets the Cam Newton thing for good. That's just how "haters" work.

So go ahead haters, keep hating, but now that Auburn's wins are all legit and Cam has been eligible this whole season you're going to look more like "sour grapes" than anything else.

Have a nice day!

No comments: