Monday, April 19, 2010

More cereals to remember

I don't know if it's because I'm on a diet or feeling nostalgic but I started remembering more of those old cereals I used to like. Here's the ones that came to mind...
Never even watched the movies as a kid, but we bought the cereal! I think it was on sale which is why Mom got it for us. I remember it being tasty.
I think my grandmother had bought these for us while we were visiting. Once again, I didn't see the movie when I was a kid but loved this cereal as well.
I'm ashamed I forgot to mention this one the first time around. WHAT A GREAT CEREAL! I would try to leave all my marshmallows for last so I could eat heaping spoonful after spoonful of them in the end!
Another classic hit they surely everyone must remember. I'm surprised this one didn't stick around longer. There was nothing wrong with the cereal or the idea!

Tomorrow we kick off the start of a new comic strip series. It's one I've had in mind for years to make! I wanted to make it a flash cartoon which is why I hesitated making it into a comic strip. But now I realize those dreams will never be, so I'll present is before you in just comic strip form.

See ya tomorrow!

No comments: