Thursday, April 01, 2010

How to spot a fool on April Fools Day

1. Anyone who dresses like this.... is an idiot.

2. Doubt everyone. Don't believe their stories look at them with a straight face and say "Yeah, right. April Fools to you too."

3. If the prank involves more than a story (exa: they did something to your room, car, house) than pretend you didn't notice. Nothing drives a "secret" prankster more upset when you never talk about their prank to others.

I once had someone come into my apartment and take all the light switch plates off them. What did I do? Replaced them and never said a word to anyone. The next day I discovered the culprit because he kept asking me questions about anything interesting happening to me that day.

Follow these rules and you'll be safe and sound for the holiday.

Comic strip is continued tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

unless you live with a prankster...then what do you do?

Meg

kidcardco said...

Be happy you have it so good. : )

Anonymous said...

haha ok...Is that how it works?

Meg

Anonymous said...

So when your car and apartment were filled with balloons, and there were things "painted" all over your car for a certain birthday, you were super happy that you lived with and near such awesome pranksters? I remember seeing a different look on your face, other than happiness...

-Melton