Monday, January 12, 2009













PIC#1 Wouldn't you know after taking this picture Gepeto would come out RIGHT after we went! We thought about getting back in line but it was way too long and we decided it just wouldn't be worth our time to pose with an old man.
PIC#2 Buzz Lightyear to the rescue! I think we were amoung the first to get our picture with him so we didn't wait in line long at all for that one.
PIC#3 Here we are with BOTH Lilo and Stich this time. Now our collection's complete.
PIC#4 and #5 Megan swears this guy looks just like Johnny Deep. I'm not so sure. The one thing I DO remember of him is that he waved at Megan to come take a picture with him and she grinned (big time) right back at him!! Why that dirty low-down pirate was after me first mate!! Grrrr.... walk the plank ye scurvy scum!!
Tomorrow kicks off one of my finest comic strips yet! I hope you'll like it as much as I do. Guess we'll find out this week huh? C-ya!


No comments: