Friday, January 16, 2009













PIC#1 Here we are with Pooh and the Gang. (Megan's favorite as a kid)
PIC#2 Taking a picture with characters rarely seen in the park is always exciting. The evil step sisters from Cinderella were just that! Instead of making children smile they would whine, shout and mope the whole way through!
After taking a picture with them Megan turned to me and said "I want to be one of the step-sisters because they get to be mean to the kids!"

Hmmmm.... I know who's going to make a great mother someday....: )
PIC#3 and #4 Funny story here. These characters were right across the pathway from each other and when the sound of thunder hit, it was Peter Pan who took of running like a cod fish leaving Wendy all alone. (pretty funny to watch) I remember turning to Hook and pointing at Peter and all Hook did was shrug his shoulders and shake his head. VERY funny!
Also, Megan and I had a debate on whether Peter is played by a boy or a girl here. I say boy... very feminine boy (hint, hint) , she says girl. Look at the picture closely then you decide.
PS- Wendy totally had the hots for me. Look how she's hanging on to me horse flies on cow dung!
PIC#5 Another rare character to catch in Disney World (I hear) is the Fairy Godmother. Coming out only once a week (A quarter till mid-night) in the Magic Kingdome. Very cool to have a pic with here too.
Ok folks, that's it for now. C-ya next week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?! You said he was a girl. i said he was a boy. Are you agreeing with me now? :)

Meg

Kimber said...

Ah, I love all the character pictures. One of my prized possessions is me with Eeyore. And Woody. And, and alot more. Megan, when are we going back??

Anonymous said...

Whenever you want! You just give me the sign and my bags will be ready to go!

Meg

kidcardco said...

Tony, wanna sleep over at my house then?