Monday, April 14, 2008



Ok. I'm done doing Family Circle. It's time to put this one flop joke to rest once again! Plus, I have a lot of other things to show!

Hope everyone's weekend went well. I don't talk about much in these Monday posts because I don't really have that much to say.

This week's comic strip is going to be a funny one. I've been saving it for over 2 months but now I think it's time to finally roll it out.

The idea came from me getting all these "Sign up for EHarmony for a free trial!" Yeah, you can see where this one's going....

Have a great week folks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it when you post this early in the morning. It's like the screening of a movie (but not) for us folk in the Northwest. ;)

pard1959 said...

Yippeee, new comic strip coming! I feel like a kid waiting at the bookstore for the newest comic book to be unveiled.

For some reason, I have a mental picture of a 12-year-old Matt, straddling his bike at the front door of Cardco... anxiously waiting for the newest Star Wars information packet.

Anonymous said...

Pard,

You know him well, you do-

Yoda-