Monday, April 28, 2008

Beaver Gold!

What did I do this weekend? I made a movie!

A small independent (you’ll never see it at Blockbuster probably) movie was made here in Monroe La and guess who got a call to be in it?

It’s a small role and as I said the movie will never win awards or be seen by a large audience but the experience was fun none the less!

I spent an entire day just doing a few scenes. It’s amazing how much time and work go into each shot. But over all an enjoyable time.

The movie is a mockumentry about beavers. It’s a pretty funny script and I’ll get a copy of the movie once it’s done. Don’t worry folks, I have no desire to be a full blown movie star. I’ll leave that to the professionals like, Mikey, Mark and the Desire!

Hope everyone’s weekend went well. BRING IT ON, MR MONDAY!!

3 comments:

pard1959 said...

People, don't believe that bull butter about Matt not wanting to be a movie star. He's already a rock star around these parts and the transition to movie star is only one role away.

I call dibs on being his manager!

Anonymous said...

ha I agree Mark, I told Matt that Napoleon Dynamite was a small independent film that nobody thought would win any awards or be seen by large audiences either.

Anonymous said...

beavers. wow. i'm duly impressed. who were you supposed to be?