Monday, November 06, 2006

Santa Bowl Preview


I hope you're as excited as I am about this year's Santa Bowl!! Here's what the T-Shirts are going to look like this year and I can tell you we're going to have a great game as well! I can't wait. I'm training for it right now. Which means, running, jumping, sprinting, pumping iron, eating McRibs and doing whatever it takes to make it to the top!

Other than that my weekend went well. I was in Florida for a wedding and had to drive with my brother and his family the whole time. Let me tell you... the road's a whole lot longer to travel when you have a little one in the backseat screaming the whole way.... ugh.

OK folks we have another fun filled week ahead so let's go out there and make the best of it! Ready? Break!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you're making then feel SO much better by talking about the screaming kid on the blog. When you get married and have kids, I'm gonna laugh.

kidcardco said...

When I get married.... I'm going to laugh.

Emily said...

I'm laughing already...

Love the t-shirt graphic. Same artist as in years past or new recruit?